Waterproof Winter Fishing Suit "Tagur" -15C (ТМ GRAYLING) is designed for fishing at temperatures down to -15 degrees. We used 30% more insulation in the Tugur suit compared to the Magellan suit. This makes the suit suitable not only for active fishing but also for static fishing. For effective moisture removal during active movement, ventilation on the jacket is provided, as well as a combined lining with a velboa insert on the back. Latest design with wave print. Bonded jacket pockets. Additional pockets on the trousers. The suit can be used for any kind of fishing from late autumn to spring. Lightweight and very durable Nylon fabric with membrane PROTECT performance of 10,000/10,000, modern high-quality insulation "Russian North TM" will provide comfortable fishing from 0C down -15C.
Taped seams and waterproof zippers provide reliable protection from water splashes and rain. The combination of wind-breaking and moisture-resistant outer membrane shell and thermal insulation make these fishing bibs and hooded jackets suitable for inshore/offshore fishing, carp fishing winter, wading fly, boating, and snowmobiling.
- 2 Piece Set: insulated winter fishing wader jacket, waterproof trousers bib and braces
- taped seams
- waterproof zippers
- Grayling® logo on the jacket and bibs
- jacket with extended back length
- anatomical cut
- waterproof zippers
- big pasted pockets
- taped seams
- double windbreak bar on the magnetic snap buttons
- additional insulating layer with a foil coating
- drawcord-adjustable hood and hem
- convenient pockets on magnets
- Velboa back-pad insert for better thermoregulation
- extra mesh ventilation in the armpits
- internal zip pocket
- adjustable neoprene cuffs with Velcro
- reflective elements
- high stand-up collar
- 2 chest pockets, 2 side pockets, 1 internal pocket
Fishing Bib and Brace Overalls:
- high back semi-overalls on elastic straps with removable back.
- central zip
- Grayling® logo on the straps
- Brand: Novatex
- Collection: Grayling
- Top: Nylon
- (100% nylon, density 123 g/m2, membrane characteristic: 10,000/10,000)
- Alova without membrane layer (100% Polyester, density 130 g/m2),
- Fleece (100% Polyester, density 130 g/m2),
- Velboa (100% Polyester, density 145 g/m2)
- Insulation: "Russian North TM"
- Comfort temperature: 0C
- Extreme temperature: -15C
- Colour: Black-Grey (Waves)
- Season: Winter
- Purposes: Carp fishing, Sea and beach fishing, Boat fishing, Snowmobiling, Yacht extreme sport, Outdoor activities
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.