This thermal winter suit "Gorka" with warm waterproof overalls (TM "TRITON" from Triton Gear) is a universal waterproof camo suit, a descendant of the famous Russian assault suit "Gorka". This multifunctional 2 piece winter outfit is perfect for both fishing professionals and all outdoor enthusiasts. The main secret of the winter "Gorka" suit is anatomical cut and modern materials - membrane fabric provides wind and moisture protection. The main focus is on convenience and functionality of this warm hunting and sportfishing suit.
Membrane fabric "Cat's Eye" has high wear resistance and is used for finishing and reinforcement in areas of shoulders, elbows, flap pockets, leg cuffs and sleeve cuffs, zip closure, the upper knee front part of the trousers and upper back of the warm fishing/ hunting bibs.
This thermal camouflage clothing can also be comfortable for shooting, tactical, paintball, paragliding, hiking, camping, quad biking, off-road, constructing work, etc.
Camo hunting clothes for big and tall is also available.
- 2 piece waterproof thermal suit: elongated winter jacket and insulated semi-overalls
- anatomical cut ensuring comfort and flexibility
- elasticated inserts in the overalls
- reinforcement in stress areas
- two-way central zips in the parka and overall
Thermal Jacket :
- combined lining: fleece fabric in the jacket's body and hood; a sliding lining in the sleeves
- high stand-up adjustable collar
- drawcord adjustable hood
- two-way full-length zip with an external windproof flap and press buttons
- anatomical cut of the sleeves
- elasticated wrist cuffs with thumbholes
- drawstring adjustable jacket hem
- 1 internal zippered pocket
- 6 external pockets:
- 2 lower front flap cargo pockets
- 2 upper arm pockets
- 2 side chest ones
- decorative Triton® logo embroidery on the front
- semi-overalls on elastic straps with fasteners and buckles
- elasticated waist at backside
- ergonomically shaped knee cut
- 4 pockets:
- 2 cargo flap hip pockets
- 2 side zip pockets
- Brand: Triton Gear
- Outer Fabric: Membrane Velboa (100% nylon, density 128 g/m2, water-resistance/ vapour permeability 10,000/10,000)
- Reinforcement Fabric: Membrane Cat’s Eye (100% nylon, 162g/m2, water-resistance/ vapour permeability 10,000/10,000)
- Insulation: Triterm
- Lining: Thermal Fleece (100% polyester 230 g/m2)
- Colour: Combined Brown and Beige
- Season: Winter
- Comfortable operating temperature: from: -10° C to -5° C.
- Extreme temperature: t -10°C
- Purposes: Carp fishing, Fly fishing, Sea and beach fishing, Bushcraft, Outdoor activities
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.