Tactical City Bag " Tactics" by Splav, with the main volume expanding if necessary and a detachable pouch, which you can use separately with a belt.
Main compartment size (WxDxH): 18x (9-18) x26 cm
Side pocket size (WxTxH): 8x4x14 cm
Front pocket size (WxTxH): 14x6x9 cm
Detachable pocket size (WxTxH): 16x4x12 cm
Main fabric: Polyester 900D PU
Plastic fittings: Duraflex®
- Fully symmetrical design.
- A zipper runs along the bag's back wall; when unbuttoned, the main compartment's thickness increases by up to 2 times.
- Reinforced top handles made of carrying strap.
- Main compartment with zippered entrance. Inside, on the back wall, a large Velcro loop is sewn for attaching an internal organization or a holster for hidden carrying weapons.
- Zippered flat pocket for documents and small items on the back of the bag. The back wall is reinforced with semi-rigid foam.
- Full-height pouch front pocket. The zipper opens to the bottom for easy access, and wedges are sewn into the sides to protect the contents from falling out. Internal organization in the form of several pockets
- Small upper outer volumetric pocket, zipped, front wall reinforced with semi-rigid foam and PALS straps. The ribbons are covered with a Velcro loop for attached chevrons and personalized information. Removable Velcro logo included.
- Identical side pockets with zippers, front wall of pockets with semi-rigid foam reinforcement.
- The lower half of the front wall of the bag is sheathed with PALS slings.
- Shoulder strap made of 38 mm adjustable webbing strap, with two carabiner hooks. There are two options for carrying the bag: the belt is fastened either to a pair of half rings sewn on the sides or to a pair of half-rings on top of the back wall.
- Removable pouch included. The back wall is reinforced with semi-rigid foam. Entrance with a zipper, inside on the back wall a volume pocket made of mesh with a rubberized top. On the front wall, there is a flat pocket with a horizontal zipper entrance. At the back, there are two straps from a sling for attaching the pouch to trouser belts up to 50 mm wide and horizontal cells from a sling for attaching the pouch to the bag.
- Two vertical buckles on fasters. The straps allow you to reduce the bag's volume, relieve the load from the zippers, and attach the pouch. To do this, it is necessary to pass the straps of the ties alternately through the PALS loops on the lower half of the front wall of the bag and through the cells behind the back wall of the pouch (the principle of operation resembles the PALS fastening clip). There are two possible positions of the fixed pouch in height relative to the bag.
- On all zippers, locks with comfortable cord grips.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.