Tactical Backpack “Bercut 50” by Splav is a durable 50L rucksack made from Cordura with ergonomical straps and PALS attachment system on the sides. PALS webbing, outside buckles and straps allow attachment of pouches, tools, accessories and gear for any mission.
- Fixed anatomical shoulder straps with two layers of foam and Airmesh for softness and ventilation.
- Upper braces.
- PALS cells for attaching pouches are made by laser cutting in reinforced fabric, which provides the straps with a thin profile and flat surface, without interfering with gun hold.
- The back of the backpack, thanks to its multi-layer structure, has high rigidity and provides excellent ventilation.
- Wide removable belt.
- Side braces, PALS cells for attaching pouches.
- Side and top compression straps for reducing excess volume and load reset from the zip.
- The main parts of the backpack can be fully opened to the bottom.
- A big flat back pocket inside the main part and several flat zip mesh front pockets for accommodation of your essentials.
- A big front zip pocket. Superfluous volume is pulled by elastic cord, its ends with buckles brought out inside the pocket.
- Low front zipped pocket.
- Two low side zipped pockets.
- Velcro for chevrons and removable Velcro logo.
- PALS cells for attaching pouches on the outer side surface of the backpack.
- The inner bottom side is reinforced with PVC fabric.
- A reinforced top grab handle.
- Top and bottom MOLLE system can be used to attach additional pouches and equipment.
- Brand: Splav
- Model: Bercut 50
- Fabric: Polyester 900D PU
- Material: Cordura
- Volume: 50L
- Weight: 2.11 KG
- Upper front pocket (WxHxD): 33 × 33 × 8 cm
- Low front pocket (WxHxD): 33 × 15 × 8 cm
- Low side pocket (WxHxD): 14 × 24 × 7 cm
- Fittings: Duraflex
- Colour: Black/Olive
- Season: All seasons
- Purposes: Camping, Hiking, Outdoor activities
- Manufacturer: Russia
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.