Urban Tactical Backpack “Baselard” by Splav is a durable medium-size 15L rucksack made from Cordura with ergonomical straps and MOLLE attachment system on the sides. PALS webbing, outside buckles and straps allow attachment of pouches, tools, accessories and gear for any mission.
- Fixed shoulder straps with the anatomical silhouette. Two layers of foam and Airmesh for softness and ventilation.
- Load lifters.
- PALS cells for attaching pouches are made by laser cutting in reinforced fabric, which provides the straps with a thin profile and flat surface, without interfering with gun hold.
- The back of the backpack, thanks to its multi-layer structure, has high rigidity and provides excellent ventilation. Inside there is a pocket for a removable insert made of very hard foam (included).
- The entire outer surface of the backpack is covered with MOLLE slings.
- Wide removable belt.
- Side compression straps.
- Two external zip pockets with complex organisation inside for accommodation of your essentials.
- The main parts of the backpack can be opened to the bottom, the backpack can be fully opened. Inside there are two zip spacious pockets and a flat zip pocket for documents.
- Compatible with drinking systems - in the main compartment on the back, there is a pocket for a hydrator (up to 2 litres inclusive) and two valves for exiting the tube.
- The drinking system is not included in the package!
- Large Velcro area on the outer surface of the upper pocket for chevrons and personalized ribbons.
- Load securing system.
- Removable Velcro logo.
- Brand: Splav
- Model: Baselard
- Fabric: Polyester 900D PU
- Material: Cordura
- Volume: 15L
- Weight: 1.10 KG
- Main compartment (WxHxD): 24 x 42 x 13 cm
- Upper front pocket (WxHxD): 19.5 × 17.5 × 4.5 cm
- Low front pocket (WxHxD): 19.5 × 19 × 4.5 cm
- Pocket for drinking system (WxHxD): 24 × 42 × 1 cm
- Fittings: Duraflex
- Colour: Black/Olive/Multipat/Urban Grey/Coyote
- Season: All seasons
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.