Weight 100 gr.
- Classic Treatment for your wax jacket
- For all wax coats and jackets
- Economical consumption.Wax for waxing clothes "Siberian Wax". Suitable for clothing made of fabrics with a predominance of synthetic fibre (50% or more in the composition).
- High protection of processed materials from water and wind, completely natural composition, low consumption.
- Rubbed on and melted from 55-60C (by iron or hairdryer) for a water-resistant and durable surface. Made from high-quality paraffin and beeswax.
- The wax block of 100 gr. will be enough to wax up to 10 garments.
- The wax will over time be worn and the product will lose some of its functionality.
- We recommend that you re-wax your product regularly.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.