Due to the Holiday in Russia, this item will available to despatch after 10th January.
This winter suit “Irbis” from the SKANSON collection is a professional suit for hunters and fishers. It’s designed specifically for running hunting. The temperature range is -25⁰С to -10⁰С. It has the reliable silent fabric “Finland” and special waterproof zippers, resistant to friction and repeated bending. Furthermore, the ACTIVE membrane will provide reliable protection from wind and moisture.
Comfortable operating temperature: from -25⁰С to -10⁰С
-water resistance: 10000 mm.
– vapour permeability: 6000 gr. / m2.
Composition: 70% polyester, 30% nylon
Colour: Khaki / Multicam
The suit includes:
- hunter jacket with a hood
- hunter pants
- cross-shoulder suspenders.
- Extra-Long Jacket for unrestrained movement and room for extra clothing.
- The jacket fastens with a moisture-resistant zipper.
- Two velcro windproof flaps.
- The hood is removable and adjustable with a rubber cord and fastened with Velcro.
- The sleeves have inner cuffs and Velcro on the outside.
- Moisture-resistant zip fastening to two upper and two lower pockets.
- Two interior pockets, one with zipping and one with mesh.
- At the bottom of the jacket, there is a windproof skirt and drawstring.
- Double elbow protection.
Hunter pants :
- Removable straps on the trousers, made of elastic tape.
- The bottom of the trousers is protected from the snow.
- The width is adjustable with a zipper and a patch.
- Anatomical patches in the knee area.
- Lining: fleece 100% polyester / Foil lining;
- Jacket insulation: 250 gr. / M2
- Pants insulation: 150 gr. / M2
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.