Splav Camouflage Hooded Anorak/ Smock Jacket made of lightweight fabric.
Performs well as a “mid-layer” top under a waterproof in damp weather and as a “stand-alone” garment in drier conditions.
- Designed to be worn untucked.
- The back is lengthened.
- Central hidden button panel till mid-chest.
- Back waist with elasticated band.
- Elasticated cuffs.
- Pleated elbows for increased freedom of movement. Elbow reinforcements in the form of a rectangular pad.
- Spacious hood with a small soft visor. Synthetic mesh inserts on the sides opposite the ears for better audibility. A tightening around the face and in volume (the drawstrings is pulled out to the back of the head).
- Loops from the main fabric for attaching masking elements (vegetation, burlap, etc.). Sewn-in three rows, forming wide and narrow cells. Location: shoulders, upper chest and back, side and front of the hood.
- Capacious patch button chest pockets.
- All webbing drawstrings are made from the main fabric. Adjustment and fixation are done by tying the drawstrings into a knot without drawstring toggle stoppers.
- All main seams are lapped seams. Zigzag bartacks in loaded places.
- A tab is sewn into the base of the collar on the inner side.
- Anorak / Smock Jacket:
- 2-way adjustable hood with visor and mesh ear zones
- elongated back
- front middle chest button closure
- Canadian-style buttons
- curved sleeve seams for articulated sleeve shape
- elbow reinforcements
- elasticated cuffs and back waist
- drawstring adjustable waist
- gear (camouflage material) attachment zones
- two patch chest pockets closed with Canadian-style buttons
- internal hanger loop
Fabric: Panacea® (light and breathable shirt fabric)
Composition: 35% viscose, 65% polyester
Density: 150 g / m2
Mesh: 100% polyester
Colour: Multicam / Moss
Season: Summer /Mid-Seasons
Purposes: Camping, Hiking, Bushcraft, Outside Work, Outdoor Activities.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.