Insulated Men Ski/Snowboard jacket Gravity ™ Premium features a two-layer Japan membrane TORAY® DELFY, which offers durable waterproofing to keep you protected from the elements. Total protection from wet snow and wind thanks to the modern insulation SLAYTEX PREMIUM ™. The comfortable temperature range is from -0 to -25.
As part of our new Gravity ™ collection, we built this jacket for all-mountain adventures. The jacket has a nice fit, adjustable cuffs with gaiters, silicone-coated powder skirt, offers decent exterior storage, and includes upgrades like pit zips, water-resistant zippers, reflective elements and fully sealed seams.
Featuring multiple internal and external zipped pockets, Ski Pass on the sleeve, a helmet-compatible hood with adjustment, a napkin for wiping the mask, the Ski Jacket GRAVITY offers excellent weatherproofing, comfort and protection, ensuring you look and feel good throughout the winter season.
- Helmet-compatible hood with adjustment
- Central 2-way zipper with chin guard
- Waterproof external zippers
- Back insulated with poly-brushett fabric
- Silicone-coated powder skirt with press buttons
- Underarm ventilation zippers
- Articulated sleeves for optimal mobility
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Wrist gaiters with thumb holes
- Pockets: 5-outer, 2-inner
- Ski Pass pocket
- Retroreflective elements
- Goggle shammy in a chest pocket
- Brand: Dragonfly®
- Model: Gravity ™
- Related products: Ski Trousers Gravity, Overalls Gravity
- Face Fabric: 100% polyester with DWR + TEFLON® finish
- Density: 295g/m2
- Membrane: Two-layer membrane fabric TORAY® DELFY (Japan)
- Breathability Rating: 10,000 g/m2/24h.
- Waterproof Rating: 10,000 mm/m2/24h
- Insulation: SLAYTEX PREMIUM™(body - 100 g/m³; hood, sleeves - 60 g/m³)
- Seam Construction: glued seams
- Weight: 2 kg
Colour: Dark Ocean (Yellow)
- Purposes: Snowboard, Skiing, Snowkiting, Snowbike, Outdoor activities
- Comfortable temperature: from -0⁰C to -25⁰C
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.