The Professional Camouflage Demi-season suit “Tiger” from SKANSON collection is intended for use in bushcraft, hunting and fishing. The Suit is functional, durable, and reliable. Thanks to its colour scheme and silent fabric, this camo suit is ideal for hunting. It allows both bowhunters and gun hunters to remain quiet and unnoticed by animals while hunting. In this duck hunting apparel you can quickly blend into nature and stay hidden during big game hunting, small game hunting, and migratory bird hunting.
The camo hunting suit has a wide spice orange arm band that can be taken out from a secret pocket in the upper arm sleeve. During drive hunting or deer-stalking technicolor in this camo hunting clothing set works as a safety detection between branches and bushes in a busy nature environment. Outer hunter’s clothing should be a bright colour to protect a hunter from being mistaken for wildlife.
It’s made of modern silent fabric Alova, which is a densely knitted fabric with a moisture-repellent membrane that makes this camo hunting and fishing jacket waterproof. This combination provides protection from rain and wind and has excellent moisture-wicking and body heat retention properties.
- 2 piece suit: a hooded hunting camo jacket and trousers with straps.
- Silent membrane fabric with an inner fleece layer.
- CosmoTex® logo on the fishing/hunting jacket and suspenders.
- Adjustable hood with a rubber cord.
- 2-way zipper with a windproof placket and press buttons.
- Anti-slip tape on the shoulders
- Spice orange arm band with a button-closure for hunter’s safety in the wildlife; hidden in the zip pocket on the upper arm.
- Velcro and rubber cord adjustable sleeve cuffs.
- Zippered patch pocket on the sleeves.
- Two main classic pockets on front, two chest pockets.
- Elasticated waistband.
- Zip fly.
- Leg cuffs with a zippered side gore.
- Ergonomically shaped knees.
- Reinforced knees.
- Two slash side and two thigh pockets.
- Brand: CosmoTex
- Collection: Skanson
- Fabric: Alova /Membrane
- water resistance: 10,000 mm/m2/24h
- vapour permeability: 3,000g/ m2/24h
- Composition: 100% polyester
- Lining: Fleece (100% polyester)
- Colour: Khaki
- Season: All seasons
- Comfortable operating temperature: from -5⁰C to +10⁰C
- Purposes: Hunting, Fishing, Bushcraft, Tactical games, Paragliding, Work, Outdoor Activities
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.