This Gorka Suit is an Original Russian Army BDU suit made by Splav Ltd. It used to be very popular with military workers, but now it is also used by campers, fishermen, and hunters. Though nowadays there are plenty of protective costumes, this suit is still in high demand!
Basically, this suit is a copy of the "Gorka-1 Suit Khaki ", but made from a more durable denser mixed canvas fabric (250 g /m2). The jacket and trousers provide high wear resistance, protection from wind and precipitation. The loose fit allows you to put warm layers under the suit and gives you more freedom of movement.
The suit includes:
- Jacket with a hood.
- Cross-shoulder suspenders.
Main fabric: canvas (35% cotton, 65% polyester), density 250 g / m2, water-repellent impregnation (may partial colour change of the product is allowed after washing)
Reinforcement : ripstop ( 100% polyester ), density 194 g / m2, water-repellent impregnation
Pants lining : cotton blend ( 35% cotton, 65% polyester ), density 120 g / m2
- Loose fit, allowing for the possibility of putting on over warm thermal underwear and a fleece jacket
- All external pockets with large Canadian buttons, the most secure and gripping
- All other fasteners on comfortable lenticular buttons of the American type
- Central fastening - buttons on ribbon ( Canadian Buttons )
- Synthetic fabric overlays on shoulders
- Reinforcement of elbows and knees with large-area overlays (ripstop). Installation of protective inserts is not provided
- Visibility-free hood with a small, padded visor.
- A hanger is sewn into the base of the collar on the wrong side.
- Two ways adjustable hood: around the face with and back of the head. Excess cord ends are brought out to the outside of the collar base for quick adjustment.
- Cuffs and forearm area are tightened with integrated, non-adjustable 20 mm elastic bands. Cuffs are made of reinforced synthetic fabric (ripstop).
- Big lower cargo pockets on "Canadian buttons", with an inclined entrance for easy access.
- Wide sleeve pockets on "Canadian buttons" inclined at a comfortable angle
- Internal flat pocket with Velcro top entry on the left side of the chest.
- The jacket's waist and bottom are adjustable with elastic cords and clamps; the cords' excess ends are passed through hidden loops.
- Anatomical loose cut
- Side trim pockets with open entry
- All external pockets on large "Canadian buttons", the most secure and gripping
- Drawstring to adjust the waist.
- The seat and knees of the pants are reinforced with synthetic fabric (ripstop)
- Wide belt loops. The belt fastens with a button and is pulled by a built-in wide elastic band and an adjustable flat cord brought out to the outside.
- Adjustable elasticised cuffs.
- The lower parts of the trousers are protected by walking gaiters.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.