This GORKA 3 pursuit is made of "NORWAY" Membrane fabric using the technology of seamless tailoring of the sleeve and hood. The sleeves and pockets are insulated with fleece. The set includes cross-type suspenders.
The Gorka 3 Fleece suit is an in-house development of the Triton company and looks similar to the Gorka suit, but it has a number of significant differences, including the use of completely new materials.
The suit "Gorka 3 " Triton has an anatomical cut, does not restrict movement, made of high-quality membrane fabric "Norway" ( 10,000 /10,000 ). Soft and silent fabric provides maximum comfort when wearing. Areas subject to abrasion are reinforced with additional inserts. All seams are taped!
Fleece is sewn on the entire surface of the suit, the pockets are also insulated with fleece! Comfortable operating temperature: from: -5 ° C to + 10 ° C.
- 2 Piece Set: Jacket, Trousers
- Waterproof zippers
- 9 external and 2 internal pockets
- Taped seams
- Central closure with double-lock zipper
- 2 windproof slats with hidden buttons
- 5 external and 1 internal pockets
- High one-piece hooded stand-up collar
- Hood with volume adjustment on the retainers
- A drawstring with an elastic band along the elbow bend on the back half of the sleeve
- The cuff on the sleeve is adjustable with an elastic band
- Elastic band along the waistline in the area of the side seams
Trousers / Pants:
- 4 pockets
- The wide waistband with a zip fly and 2 button closure
- Elastic inserts in the waistband
- The shoulder straps are fastened to the belt with buckles on the side seams
- Belt loops at the waist for a belt
- There is a drawstring with an elastic band in the knee area on the back half
- Elastic band at the bottom of the cuff
- Internal protective cuffs
- Brand: Triton Gear
- Model: Gorka 3
- Composition: 70% polyester 30% nylon
- Vapor permeability: 10,000 g/m2/24h.
- Water resistance: 10,000 mm/m2/24h.
- Lining: Fleece
- Colour: Khaki
- Season: Mid Season, Winter
- Purposes: Fishing, Hunting, Outdoor activities
- Extreme weather conditions: +10°C...-5°C
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.