The wading jacket "Wade '' is designed for midseasons fishing. This comfortable roomy rain gear jacket is made of a high-quality waterproof and breathable fabric of matching colours.
Taslan: HI-TEC® is a new-generation long-lasting and UV-resistant membrane fabric. Water-resistance is 10,000 mm, vapor permeability is 10,000 g / m² / 24 hours.
This fishing rain gear combines heat-insulating, wind and moisture resistant performance and facing strength. The outer surface of the rain jacket blocks wind, while the inner fabric layer protects against excess moisture.
This fishing rod holder jacket has fabric reinforcement in stress areas. Reflective elements provide additional protection in the dark. Anatomical cut and adjustable hem width give the correct configuration of the shape of the jacket to the figure.
This waterproof fishing jacket with pockets will make you look good in it, no matter if you decide to go on a hike to the lake or into urban terrains.
- Short jacket of medium length
- The right shoulder is equipped with a “Third-Hand loop” and there is a loop-holder for fixing the fishing rod on the opposite side
- Webbing-hanger with hanging loops
- On the left shoulder, there is a ribbon hanger with special loops for carrying small fishing items
- Taped seams
- Anatomical cut
- 7 pockets: 2 slip pockets with volume adjustment, 5 zippered pockets
- Reflective elements (reflectors)
- Central waterproof two-way zipper
- High stand up collar
- Drawstring adjustable jacket bottom
- Velcro adjustable wrist cuffs with hook&loops
- Reinforcements in critical areas
- 2-way volume adjustable hood with elastic drawcord and buckles
- Brand: Triton
- Model: Wade
- Material: Taslan
- Composition: 100% nylon
- Membrane: HI-TEC® (Germany)
- Vapor permeability: 10,000 g/m2/24h.
- Water-resistance: 10,000 mm/m2/24h.
- Colour: Combined Gray/Olive
- Season: Summer/Mid Season
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.