Gorka 7 Suit | Olive-Khaki
The New designed Gorka 7 "Norton" is based on famous Russian assault Gorka Army style suits. The Norton suit was designed by our technologists and designers, thinking about the wishes of our clients in terms of hunting, fishing, and any outdoor leisure activities. This fleece Gorka suit is one of the best models that Grizzlyman provides! This Russian army gorka uniform has a warm fleece lining and Finland membrane fabric outside to provide comfortable use in temperatures up to -10C. The membrane layer provides protection from wind and moisture, without stopping moisture from evaporating from the body.
Thanks to fleece lining, this insulated jacket and pants outfit is comfortable to wear in late autumn and winter, because fleece retains heat perfectly, and the membrane fabric protects from snow.
That winter Gorka pants and jacket is a must for your outdoor jobs when the weather is very cold. This insulated khaki jacket and pants combo are convenient for the following hunting activities: ducks, doves, geese, wild turkey, grouse/prairie chickens, quail, deer, elk, hares and rabbits, and other animals. Membrane silent waterproof clothing can also be used for shooting, hiking, tactical, bushcraft, paragliding, camping, fishing, off road, outdoor work, etc.
- 3 piece suit: elongated hooded winter jacket and insulated fleece trousers with cross-shoulder suspenders
- anatomical cut
- Canadian style buttons (on a ribbon stem), almost impossible to tear off
- reinforcement in stress areas
- jacket closure with large buttons for comfortable usage while wearing gloves.
- 2-way adjustable hood
- cord adjustable hem jacket
- reinforced shoulder areas for comfortable use and safe carrying your belongings
- 6 pockets:
- 2 sleeve pockets
- 2 with a flap button closure and 1 on a waterproof zip
- 1 hidden pocket inside
- fly zip with 2 buttons
- a pair of removable braces
- elastic band in the waist and shin areas
- elasticated leg cuffs
- leg cuff dusters
- a fleece stripe on the inside bottom of the trousers
- 6 pockets:
- 2 hip front pockets
- 2 hip back pockets
- 2 back buttoned pockets
- Brand: CosmoTex
- Collection: SkanSon
- Fabric: Membrane Finland (Silent fabric)
- Vapor permeability: 3,000 g/m2/24h.
- Water resistance:10,000 mm/m2/24h.
- Composition: 70% polyester, 30% nylon
- Density: 180 g/m2
- Lining: Fleece (density 270 g/m2)
- Colour: Grey Sand/ Khaki
- Season: Autumn/ Winter/ Spring/ Mid-Seasons
- Protection: wind protection, water protection
- Purposes: Fishing, Hunting, Camping, Hiking, Bushcraft, Outside Work, Leisure Outdoor Activities
- Comfortable operating temperature: from -10⁰C to +10⁰C
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.