Original mountain Gorka 4 "Anorak" is a classical Russian Army BDU camouflage suit. It used to be very popular with military workers, but now it is also used by campers, fishermen, hunters and tactical gamers.
The Anorak version of the military Gorka suit is suitable for any type of outdoor activity. It’s universal and performs well, whether you are fishing, camping, metal detecting or just for physical work! You will feel comfortable with the ease of movement.
The fabric consists of 100% cotton and can be waxed for extra protection from moisture and water.
Outer shell: wind/water resistant tent-cloth, density 240 g/m2.
Material: GRETA 50% cotton, 50% polyester
The Suit Includes:
- hunter jacket with a hood
- hunter pants
- cross-shoulder suspenders.
- The suit provides cloaking in wooded or mountainous terrain in Summer or Mid-season.
- Wind and water-resistant, silent, light, and protects from sudden changes in the temperature.
- Porpuses of use: camping, bushcraft and survival, hunting, fishing, airsoft, tactical games, paintball or heavy-duty outside work.
- LOOSE CUT for unrestrained movement & extra clothing.
- Double elbow protection with reinforced pockets for additional pads inserts
- Front Pocket with the buttoned closure
- Draw-cord adjustable hood.
- Elasticated cuffs.
- Adjustable vest draw-cord
- One chest slip pocket with buttons
- Two sleeve Velcro pockets.
Hunter pants :
- Loops for the braces (come together with the suit).
- Loops for the belt.
- Drawstring to adjust the waist.
- Reinforced crotch and seat.
- Adjustable elasticized cuffs.
- The lower parts of the trousers are protected by walking gaiters.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.