DF® Ski Suit Superlight DERMIZAX®EV 3L | Night Blue
DF® Ski Suit "Superlight" Dermizax®EV 3L Night-Blue Non-padded Overalls for active outdoor sports can be used from -20C to +5C.
Made from the most durable version of Dermizax®, a high-quality Japanese membrane Toray with 20k/16k waterproof and breathability performance. Due to its low weight and softness, the suit made from Dermizax® EV3 is extremely comfortable to use for high activity on the downhill and when performing tricks.
Particular attention has been paid to details that ensure comfortable skiing or sky gliding in the mountains. It possesses excellent breathability, reliable in terms of moisture protection - it will withstand prolonged winter rain and it is able to work effectively in stormy weather conditions.
Air-tightness of the overalls is provided by a minimum number of seams (part of the zippers and elements are glued in). All other seams are fully glued with three-layer thermal tape. All external zippers are waterproof, YKK®.
The slim-cut suit is lightweight and durable and reinforced in places of increased stress with five-layer membrane fabric.
The functionality is designed specifically for extreme sports performance. Much attention is paid to details - sewn with high-strength COATS® Gral threads, insulated back, the inner part of the collar is pleasant-to-touch, internal adjustable suspenders, snow skirts with fasteners to the boots, reflective elements. Fully laser-cut for the perfect fit. Slim fit (but allows you to wear necessary protection). Without padding - for extreme loads.
- 1 piece overalls: snowsuit without protective padding for skiing, snowboarding, skydiving or paragliding
- Dragonfly® logo on the suit
- high collar
- detachable hood with 3 drawstrings and visor
- central zip
- waist tightening
- adjustable cuffs
- insulation in the buttocks, back and knee areas
- full opening side zippers along the entire length of the legs (can be used as ventilation)
- snow-proof skirts with a loop
- reinforcement from 5-layer high-strength FINTEX® membrane fabric on the knees and elbows
- 5 outer pockets, including ski pass pocket
- 1 inner insulated phone pocket
- 8 active ventilation
- biflex fabric cuffs
- adjustable suspenders
- loop for a walkie talkie
- two D-rings
- Goggle shammy
- Brand: Dragonfly®
- Model: Superlight
- Face Fabric: 100% nylon with DWR + TEFLON® finish
- Membrane: three-layer membrane fabric Dermizax® Entrant EV 3L (Japan)
- Breathability Rating: 20,000 g/m2/24h.
- Waterproof Rating: 16,000 mm/m2/24h
- Density: 200g/m2
- Sewn with high-strength Coats® Gral threads (Germany)
- Seam Construction: Fully taped with thermal tape 3L SEALON® (Korea)
- Waterproof Zippers: YKK® AquaGuard (Japan)
- Reinforcement on knees and elbows with five-layer membrane fabric FINTEX®
- Weight: 1.9 kg
- Colour: Night-Blue
- Season: Winter
- Purposes: Snowboarding, Skiing, Snowkiting, Snowbiking, Skydiving, Paragliding, Outdoor winter activities
- Comfortable temperature: from -20⁰C to +5⁰C
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.